1) Obviously worked on Neon. We’re now in devising/rehearsal mode with two phenomenal dancer-choreographers!
2) Finished teaching my class at the International Center of Photography! Image of one of the final projects the student made attached!
3) Did a lot more work for my adventure in the D&D Adventure Mixtape: an anthology of 4 D&D adventure modules with accompanying soundtracks. The Awesome Clio Davis (ITP’15) wrote and performed the track for my piece! https://soundcloud.com/astrolingus/adventure-mixtape-the-infernal-collection
We’re aiming to release the anthology in the next couple of weeks
4) Finished developing our piece for Save the Munbax, a Victorian-magic themed interactive theatre showing piece in Boston this week! My co-designer Max and I mini class about learning magic themed on the mechanics and acoustics of English poetry.
5) Was invited to be part of a charrette and game jam at the Anti-Defamation League, focussing on using games to foster inclusivity