Last week I:
1) won an award for my game Feast! The IGDN Indie Groundbreaker award for “Most Innovative” game!
2) continued work on a game design curriculum for my Fall course at the ICP
3) sent a 2nd draft of “Several Miles From Heaven” to playtesters, already received some feedback
4) came up with a structure for Neon. My co-designer Nick also secured a choreographer/performer for us!
5) was interviewed for a Team Fun, a Youtube channel about gaming. They asked me about design stuff and also a lot about diversity in gaming.
6) Did some writing for the The Geek Initiative project I mentioned, and it looks like I might become co-designer on it.