1) New World Magischola LARP is this weekend, so finished up prep for that. Excited to teach fake Magical Runes class!
2) Created and ran a Pride-themed adventure for the Monster of the Week roleplaying game, for a group of gaymers for Pride. It was super fun, and the final scene of the game was a group of queers rising up in joyous song, so yay!
3) Made incremembtal progress on Codename Caerus, and the adventure for the D&D anthology
4) Started thinking of submitting to NurtureArt’s call for artists.
5) spent all Sunday at a workshop at the Game Center, taught by legendary indie game designer Avery Alder!
Big part of my week was attending the Magischola LARP, so that ate up most of my time.
Other few things:
1) Started working on a new, dice-heavy game with my design partner Max Seidman. Did a simple playtest based on Max’s initial design. It was cool. It was inspired by a dream I had while we shared an AirBnB at Indiecade last year. Seriously.
2) Started bigger discussions about my upcoming dance-hacking thingy with design partner Nick O’ Leary
3) Applied to a bunch of calls for game writers.