Using some new motor drivers, an I2C pwm driver, and an Arduino Mega. I got these 4 motors hooked up. I still need more motor drivers to start testing all of the sliders at the same time. Unfortunately I didn’t have the foresight to grab more before self quarantine really kicked in.
Heres a video of my progress:
Eventually with those extra drivers maybe it’ll look a little more wavy.
Here is a mock up of what this first test should probably look like if it works correctly with more motors
I also finally got around to learning how to make my own JST crimp connectors. They’ve been sitting in a drawer untouched for like 3 years, but they came in handy for this project. Heres some pics of homemade wires: